Wye Valley Meet. May 3rd-6th (Bank Holiday weekend)d)

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets Wye Valley Meet. May 3rd-6th (Bank Holiday weekend)d)

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Hi everyone, a reminder that startinga week on Friday 3rd-5th May, it’s the Wye Valley meet. If you scroll down the recent posts, you’ll find the details, but briefly, we will be camping at the Beeches Farm campsite, close to Tintern Abbey http://www.beechesfarmcampsite.co.uk.
    Signed up so far are:
    Liz and I, and some of my family
    Jules, Lianne and Oscar
    David and Abi
    Steph and Phil
    Tom
    As it’s Liz’s birthday weekend, the weather, of course, will be marvellous, as will the company and the climbing, so nothing not to like!
    Let me know if you are coming, or thinking of coming, then I can advise the campsite.
    Dave

Jules Lane
    Participant

We’ll probably arrive mid afternoon Friday if anyone fancies a dog walk then..

Rick Graham
    Participant

Hi Dave, All

I’ll be there but arriving first thing Sunday (bloody family wedding on Saturday). Will prob stay until Tuesday – MTB if no-one’s still around to climb.
    Cheers, RickG

Abi Lucas

Hi Dave,
    We’re likely to be picking up Kieren (my friend and newish member) and his partner Jacky to join us on the meet too.
    Abi

• This reply was modified 4 years, 12 months ago by Abi Lucas.
    Rick Graham
    Participant

Code number for the new lock entry to Wintours via Woodcroft Quarry is 3479.

Dave Liz Wilson
    Participant

Hi everyone- a couple of things:
    Say you’re with the Mynydd when you arrive, then we’ll be put together, unless you need hook up, in which case you may have to use the hook up area
    Liz will be celebrating a significant birthday on Saturday night, so we are going to have a BBQ. The site has large one we can hire , or we can all use our own.
    See you there
    Dave

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.