January Meet Patterdale

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets January Meet Patterdale

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Penny Carroll
    Participant

Sorry this is a bit late but here are the details for the January Lakes meet. We return to the lovely George Starkey hut once again (providing it’s not underwater since Storm Desmond). The dates are 15th-17th January and the cost is £15 per head for weekend. I would appreciate a deposit. Quickest way to get in touch with me re any details is my mobile: 07966683973 or email me direct on carrollpenny@talk21.com. This time we are returning to a sausage and mash theme for the Saturday night feast (if you haven’t been to this meet before, this is an informal tea on Saturday night as it’s close to my birthday and a good excuse to eat lots of nice stuff!). Please email me with whatever you can contribute: sausages (meat or veggie)/ mash (of an exotic variety – we’ll bring potatoes)/ accompaniments or desserts and I’ll co-ordinate as usual…
    Penny Carroll

David Kirsfelds
    Participant

Hello,

Just wondering if anyone is planning on winter climbing during the meet. Conditions look promising at the moment!

Thanks,

David

Colin Nave
    Participant

David
    Well I guess most people will bring axes and crampons.
    I will bring my more technical gear as well – in case conditions are suitable.
    Colin

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.