MYNYDD CRAG CLEANUP (& CAMP??) – Sat 10th – Sun 11th Sept

Welcome to the Mynydd Climbing Club Forums Meets MYNYDD CRAG CLEANUP (& CAMP??) – Sat 10th – Sun 11th Sept

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Dan Stone
    Participant

Ok Folks.
    We tried this earlier in the year but the response was lacking and nothing ended up materialising. I’m not sure if that was due to lack of availability or just stoke for the event.
    The idea for this was initially floated on the online forum and the at that time it had a positive response which is why I squeezed it in to the calendar.
    For something like this to go ahead we obviously need members to get involved so I’m putting this out there once again.
    This can either be a one day event (either Saturday or Sunday) with the intention of spending the morning cleaning up a worthy crag, followed by an afternoon of climbing. This can either be literally clearing rubbish or simply gardening a crag in need.

If you’re wanting to get involved then please reply below or complete the poll on Facebook.

At the same time, give us a shout out for a crag and tell us whether you’d prefer Saturday or Sunday or if you’ll come on either/both days and we’ll go with the biggest attendance

As I mentioned above, this can be a one day event or we can make a weekend of it with the 2nd day simply climbing. If you fancy making a weekend of it then comment below so we can start discussing.

Dan

Kirstin Prager
    Participant

If you’re up for this or were planning to come and haven’t told anyone can you let me know? Dan’s currently in bed with COVID and it was his meet.

You can ring/text me (number in the members’ area) or leave a message here or email me.

KIRSTIN

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.